Home // About Server
Classic Conquer Gameplay with tons of custom Events, Items, Quests, Skills, and Ease of use Features.
~5x Exp and Drop Rates. With tons of rate boosting events throughout the day making rates as high as 10x
+12 Max. (+1 system uses both Stones and + Items dropped by enemies)
Level 137 max with 130 gear max.
Second Reborn max.
Emphasis on high rewards for Quests/Events to cut out some of the grind.
Trojan, Warrior, Archer, Water Taoist, Fire Taoist, Ninja classes. No Pirates. No Monks. No whatever else.
Battle Power or Potency has no effect on damage.
No retail Lottery.
No completely Overpowered donation rewards.
No known Exploits.
Active [GM] and [PM]s.
Friendly and helpful English speaking community.
Hosted in Denver, Colorado for optimal ping throughout the US and Canada.
Commercial grade Server Hosting. Speed test run on server:
Bam. 926.85 Mbps Upload speed. Amazing.
Closer to Europe than USA?
Looking for a Europe based version of the Eternity Server?
Onyx is an affiliate EU (Germany) server that runs on the same source as Eternity but with a bit lower rates and the ability to buy sockets removed.
Here’s a link to the Onyx website: OnyxCOServer.com
What Serenity CO is all about
This is a CO Server like you’ve probably never seen before – we try to take the basic gameplay from Conquer 1.0 and build upon it with features, content and balance changes. Like how Skyrim is made infinitely better with mods.
We will NEVER add any new classes like pirates.
We took out Talismans, Battle Power, Horses, and tons of other non-classic features.
We’ve added the new 3.0 Maps and working weather system.
Tons of ease of use features like right clicking meteors/dbs to make scrolls or normal gems to make refined from inventory.
Access all Warehouses from Market.
Skills that hit in a line for Taoists, 2-hander users and Archers so they can show off their FastBlade skills too.
An unidentified equipment dealer so you can lay your silvers on the table and try your luck to acquire useful equipment. (Idea from Gambler in Diablo 2)
A Developer room so anyone can instantly get a maxed out character to play around with and test. (Available at Serenity in TC)
Instead of buffing the best things and making the junk items even worse we try to buff the junk people don’t use to make them viable and leave the already good stuff alone.
– EXP / Drop Events: These run on a random timer and pick between x2-3 rates for an hour.
– FB/SS Tournament: Twice Daily except on Guild War days at 9:00 and 18:00 Server Time. Players may enter at the Arena in Twin City. Everyone enters with 1 HP and all attacks do 1 damage. When one player kills another player they gain 1 HP so they can survive an extra hit before dying. Last man standing is awarded 400 CPs and bragging rights.
– Number Game: Twice Daily at 11:00 and 23:00. A simple guess the correct number game. The computer picks a number from 1 to 100. Guess a number by typing in # 42 , # 69, etc. The computer will tell you if your hot or cold. After others have had a chance to pick a number you get to guess again. First to guess the number wins 100 CPs.
– Arena Tiger PvP Boss: Every day at 15:00 a Tiger with 2 million HP is released into the arena. Work together or fight against others to defeat the boss and pick up the loot. It drops dragonballs, meteors, up to +4 Stones, and a random Garment every time.
– Daily Boss: Every day different bosses spawn throughout the world that take quite awhile for even a maxed out player to kill. The bosses cycle off every 5 days spawning 2 different bosses each day. Most bosses are outside city gates, the Terato Dragon is the hardest of these bosses and he’s in Frozen Grotto Floor 3.
– Guild War: Days divisible by 5. (5th, 10th, 15th,20th,25th,30th) Guild War is broken into 3 rounds to give different time zones a chance to participate. The rounds are at: 6:00, 12:00, 18:00 and run for 3 hours each round. Guilds fight for control over the pole in the Guild arena. The guild that holds it for the longest wins the round. Rewards are given to the Guild Leader after each round won, and the reward varies from round to round and has a chance to also win some of the most valuable items in the server.
– PK Tournament: Event held in arena randomly at least twice a day and a special one on Sundays and the first of the month that awards the weekly and monthly PK tournament Halo. Most kills in 5 minutes wins! 1st place gets 300 CP, 2nd place gets 200 CP and third gets 100 CP. Each win adds your name to a raffle to win a Mana, HP or Poison Weapon. (This and other pvp events will be the only way to obtain one.)
Hunger Games Arena: Everyone starts Level 1 with no Items in a map full of enemies with crazy high EXP and Drop Rates. Manage resources and fight to stay alive the longest. Last man or woman standing wins and gets to keep all the items they find + 400 CP.
Everything has a purpose
That’s one thing we stress. No one build can completely wreck every other build.
Fire Taoists – Decent damage, Little skill required to pvp with, Slowest to level. Extremely good against targets wearing Warrior armor or Trojan Armor and a must have class for GW for dealing with flying archers. Almost worthless against other Fire Taoists and only good for countering reviving Water Taoists with Bomb to damage the targets Mana. If you have the skill to hit with a FB like skill you can PvP with Mana Pulse for much higher damage output than Tornado and it can still hit flying targets. Dodge counters Archers superbly if your a 2nd RB Double Fire Combo. The final Promotion for Fire Taoist boosts Magic damage by 20% on players and monsters. Stigma also will work for magic damage as of 6/29/15.
Water Taoists – Heal and Buff Support with some offensive abilities. Much easier to level without plvling here with Mana Pulse, a custom skill that functions like FastBlade but deals damage based on Magic Attack. Revive is an extremely valuable skill but if you decide to go Melee Water your revive will not be as good as if you had used a Backsword and other Magic Gear. In fact all cure spells also rely on your Magic Attack and can be built up to cure viable (Thousands of HP per heal) amounts of HP instead of like 800 in regular CO. Stigma and MagicShield are even better here than Regular CO and can mean the difference between life and death. Revive and buff others, or build to play like a Trojan or Warrior with stigma and basic Cure/Revive when Reborn but loses the ability to Cure and Revive as well as regular Water.
Trojans – DPS Masters. Trojans were already good and didn’t need much of a change. Dominate nearly every class in damage but can’t touch an archer while flying. Using ScentSword you’ll be able to 1 hit nearly anything if you can land the hit. Use Hercules for easier hits but less damage. Dagger is more viable than before with the Defence De-Buff weapon skill. Other weapons have interesting abilities like lifesteal or stun but Club/Sword/Blade still dominate. Counters anything it can hit with FastBlade/ScentSword. Can’t Kill Archers, somewhat hard to kill Taoists that zap unless your using Hurc.
Warriors – Survivability Class. Warriors Level fast, but never hit as hard as a Trojan. Warriors got tankier here. Shields and Helms give warriors way more defense here than usual. And Shields used by classes other than warriors gives only a fraction of the benefit. I always felt warrior was supposed to be the tank of the game. To make them feel more like a tank they have a perk that randomly goes off while running and heals a fraction of missing HP. XP Skill Roar which used to be useless now does decent AOE damage in a large area and give Warriors a solid perk. The Reborn skill Reflect makes Warrior a good class to reborn from. Counters flying Archers with Roar or Flying Moon if you have XP Skill at the right time. Can usually tank hits that most classes can’t with Shield. Grab a Glaive or Poleaxe and use the Right Click to use skills for PvP much like a Trojan’s Hercules.
Archers – Archers are in-arguably the best class for hunting and the worst for PvP. Here archers can choose to get Dragon Gems for All Attack or Fury Gems for Some Attack/Some Attack Speed. If your going to do PvE you’ll want damage for Scatter so Dragon is better. For PvP the ability to shoot arrows insanely fast is if nothing else a great way to pin a player down so someone else can take them out. Rapid Fire stuns if 2nd RB and can be useful. Concentration perk was added to archers: Damage on players is much higher when not flying. Counters players without good Boots. Otherwise Fly and pin players with good boots down and kill stamina to make them easier for others to hit.
The Ever-Growing list of Features or changes from retail:
– Perk for 2nd Reborn Warrior: Savior – Survive nearly any hit if your HP is above 50%. A normally lethal blow will leave you with 20% of your max HP.
– Perk for Warriors: Running Recovery – Stop jumping and run for a few steps to heal a decent percentage of lost HP.
– Perk for Trojans: Enraged – Being shot with arrows or zapped angers Trojans and makes their attacks massively more powerful. Potential to Shatter Warrior Savior Perk if Enraged enough.
– Perk for Archers: Concentration – Firing arrows from the ground (Not flying) increases damage output significantly.
– Buffed Skill for 2nd Reborn Archer “Frozen Arrow” ability moved to the Rapid Fire skill for on demand stun. (Stop someone from using Skills and Attacking for a few seconds)
– Buffed Skill for Fire Taoists: M-Def lowering Fire Meteor – Casting Fire Meteor on someone increases the damage they will take from all incoming magic attacks for a short time. Stacks in duration and damage increase.
– Buffed Skill for Fire Taoists: Mana Blasting Bomb – Interrupt that annoying Water Tao from reviving everything in sight with the Bomb Skill.
– Buffed Skills for Water Taoist: All Heals actually recover useful amounts of HP and amount healed goes up depending on Magic Attack, Backsword Proficiency, Spirit just like a regular magic attack would. Stigma, Magic Shield are much more viable.
– De-Buffed Water Skills for Melee Water: Playing as a melee water can be a good balance of support and offence, but you’ll now lose some of the benefits of being a water if you don’t use a Backsword, not to mention you won’t have much Magic Attack to have strong Heals. Revive (Pray) Cooldown time is increased for melee water and the amount of HP recovered is lower than a “Pure Water” with a Backsword and High Magic Attack.
– Stock Market NPC: Buy and Sell High End goods. Every item purchased increases the cost of the next one, and every one sold decreases the price. This NPC effectively keeps prices under control yet still allows for a player driven economy.
– Guild Hall maps. To promote the split into two separate alliances there are only 2 guild halls which are controlled by the two strongest opposing factions.
The guild Hall gives Guild members a place to hang out and comes with a few handy features as well.
Guild Warehouse that all members can access to share items.
Miniature level 125 training ground.
Special Guild Conductresses to specialty places like Lab4 boss, DBDevil , ect. (Must win Guild War to unlock the GC’s)
Remote Team EXP in Guild Hall. Players inside the Guild Hall can gain EXP from their team mates regardless of where they are in the world. Subtracts some silvers from guild fund by EXP gained. (currently unlocked for all who have access to a Guild Hall. Later the guild will have to win at least one round of GW to unlock this.)
– Mining Level (Pickaxe Proficency) increases mining performance and rates. Pickaxe Proficency gained only from mining, not from attacking.
– Auto Mining comes with VIP and makes mining a full inventory of decent things a breeze, dropping all junk ore right onto the ground before it ever hits your inventory.
Lots of different things you might expect to find while digging have been added – Meteors, + Stones, DragonBalls, Gold Coins, and the usual Normal, Refined and Super Gems.
– Offline Market Shop for Non-Equipment goods. (Mets, DBs, MoonBoxes, ect.) Logoff with these items up for sale and your shop will stay running.
– Gambler – Take your chances by buying unidentified items from an NPC to see what you get.
– Upgrade Max Durability of equipment using Kylin Gems. Get to 100 Dura and Dura stops going down.
– Monster Exterminator Quest for TC, PC, AC, DC, BI, MC and Frozen Grotto.
– Change your Password In-Game at the Love Stone. You can also change your Name and Gender but that costs CP.
– Get a free Random Item and Triple EXP DAILY for voting! Votes are necessary as it moves the server up the top list and helps players find our private server!
– Right Click to pack into Scrolls/Packs: Meteors, Dragonballs, MeteorTears, +Stones from your inventory.
– Mega packs for Meteors, Dragonballs, MeteorTears.
– Arrow Packs.
– Auto Arrow Reload system.
– Access all City Warehouses from Market.
– Transfer Virtue Points between players.
– LuckyTime 2 hour cap upped to 24 hours.
– NPC with levels listed for every item so you never wonder if you can equip the next upgrade.
– Commands you can type in to drop ores quickly, or check how many players are online.
– A player finder command for VIP’s so you can find your next victim.
– Player-Voted Event Manager abilities for other normal players. This means player hosted PvP or Non-PvP Events.
– Guild war system that declares the Guild that has held the Guild War Pole the longest the winner.
– Bosses that spawn once every 5 days, spread out so a different super boss spawns every day.
– Roar, Lightning/Volcano/SpeedLightning, ArrowRain, Stigma and Magic Shield buffed.
– Sell the refined, Uniques, Elites, Supers you don’t need to an NPC in market for fast cash.
– SkyMaze quest awards Hero Tokens to raise Weapon Prof to 12.
– Get a Rate Increase from Garments and Gourds using Violet Gem Sockets. (Violet gems only in Garments and Gourds to keep them from adding actual stats)
– Use CPs to randomly transform an item into a different type. (EX. Transform a Socketed Bracelet you can’t use and randomly get a Necklace with the same stats.)
– [VIP] Auto Meteor Spamming. Type in the level you want the Meteor Spammer to stop at. Put an item in the slot on Artisan Wind like usual. Use a Meteor or Meteor Tear. The item will automatically spam as many Meteors or Meteor Tears it takes to reach the level specified (including max level) or until you run out of Meteors.
An NPC in the mine that you can choose how long you want him you mine and pay him to mine so you don’t have to.
Tons, Tons more…
Revamped Calculations for Damages, Defence and Cures.
Strength actually increases Attack. Alot. Some HP too.
Agility actually increases Attack Speed, Archer Damage, Accuracy, and reduces Incoming Archer Damage as well. Also some HP.
Vitality still only increases HP.
Spirit actually increases Magic Attack as well as Mana Pool. Also effects Heals. Also some HP.
Weapon Proficiency increases attack by quite a bit now.
Shield Prof increases defense. (like it always should have)
BackSword Prof increases Magic Attack. (and Cure amount) Also, Backsword Prof levels with Magic Attacks.
We are not trying to make money on this server, however any donations to help keep the server running are greatly appreciated! We will be offering players in-game rewards for donations, much like other servers. Rewards for donations and in-game events will be given in the form of CP and VIP.
We didn’t want CP to take over the economy, so we treat it like a Donation Currency that is untradable. (You can convert CP to Garments and trade those then refund them to get the CP back, but it keeps CP out of market stalls.)
CP is locked to characters meaning the character that obtains them must use them in the Item Mall or broadcast. The Item Mall is stocked with DragonBalls, Meteors, Garments and EXP Potions as well as a few convenience items (like scrolls). Broadcasting also costs CP and allows your messages to be seen even by players just logging in.
In addition to the CP, donations are rewarded with one 30 day VIP Token per 5 dollars.
VIP gives a few little helpful features such as Auto-loot that automatically adds Gold drops, Dragonballs, +1 and 2 Stones, Elites, Supers and TreasureChests/Keys to a players inventory when a monster they kill drops it. Remote Repair that repairs everything equiped with the click of a button from anywhere and without unequipping. Remote Compose to plus your items anywhere you want. The newest VIP feature is the /whereis (playername) command. Typing it in give that players map and coords. Paired with /pm to know whos on a map with you this feature could be vital for PKing or hunting PKers. If you’re also a VIP you can hide yourself from this system with the command /ghost.
We understand that by accepting donations, we are committing ourselves to this project. As long as this server continues to be played on, it will continue to be hosted and updated. Want to get involved in the project yourself? We want this to be an open project for anyone that wants to share their ideas or support! Use our forum to post screenshots you want on the website! We run a Player driven Voting system for Event Managers, meaning anyone can get special player helping abilities and host awarded PvP events! reat player submitted content or ideas make it into the client patches! Our entire custom interface was specifically made for this server by a normal player! Credits for this go to Citrine! Thanks for all the hard work!
About the server hosts:
This project was started in 2012 with two 22 year old guys learning to code in their free time. We took a basic source and polished it up with hundreds of hours of work and learned a lot along the way.
This server is not a huge operation run by a large group of people, but a small team made up of one person managing the website and one person managing the server.
Why did we decide to make a Private Server? We have always enjoyed playing the original conquer online and would probably still be playing the original if they hadn’t ruined it with patch after patch of garbage. So we decided to make our own server where we had the freedom to take all the features we like and add some features we feel should have always been there. I for one never expected the server to come this far! With all the competition and plus the fact that conquer is OLD now, I figured a tiny server with a few of our friends on it would be all we’d get. Since Serenity’s launch, we have been steadily gaining players and set new records every week. After being a server host for awhile, I find it hard to play any games regularly anymore. Hosting the game and programming new features and updating this website is way more fun.
We plan on keeping this server running for a LONG time. Unlike most server hosts that probably pocket any donation money we are actually dumping most of it right back into improving the server. Since launch, donations have helped us purchase hardware and gear to keep the server running fast with almost no downtime and to develop the source code for main server as well as website.
We at Serenity hope you enjoy what we are doing with this private server as much as we do, and hope to see you in-game soon!
Saturn & Vincent